The University of Arizona

College of Agriculture and Life Sciences

Travel Policies and Forms

Travel policies:


Before you travel...

Step 1: Fill out and submit a Travel Authorization. Use the Sample Form for guidance. If you are submitting a blanket travel authorization, please be sure to include all destinations and state "Blanket Travel" along with the business purpose on the form. We will return incorrect or incomplete forms. Remember to include the account number and business purpose.
Step 2: Are you traveling internationally? Follow the steps under International Travel below.

International Travel:

Step 1: Register your travel (required for all international travel).
Step 2: Complete the Travel Assumption of Risk Release (for students and volunteers only).
Step 3: Turn in all required forms to the SNRE Business office in ENR2 N300. Remember that Travel Release Forms must be submitted at least 30 days in advance of travel.

All Travel:


After you travel:

  • Travel Reimbursement Request Form: Required for all travel reimbursements. Include travel authorization and receipts.
  • Reimbursement Calculation Worksheet: use this to calculate your reimbursement. This worksheet is designed for use with complicated or international travel reimbursement requests (Travel Reimbursement Request Form is still required).